Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Clean Eating Ice Cream Sandwiches

Smudgies 
When I found this recipe on pinterest it was called Smudgies - I was looking for an alternative to ice cream sandwiches. My husband enjoys them but I won't buy them anymore. They are too tempting for me. I came across this healthy alternative and it tasted pretty good even if the pictures don't really do them much justice ;)

Needed Ingredients 
2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
2 ripe bananas
24 graham cracker squares

Directions 
In a bowl combine the 2 bananas as well as the PB
Mash until lumps are removed and creamy


Break the graham crackers in half and line in rows on a sheet of foil
Spread the mixture over 12 graham crackers then cover with the other 12 crackers. 


Stack the sandwiches in twos and cover with foil


Freeze for 6 hours and enjoy 

* These stayed fresh in the freezer for about 3 days* 

No comments :

Post a Comment