Sunday, July 13, 2014

Easy Oven Italian Chicken Potato and Green Bean Bake

Oven Italian Chicken and Potato Green Bean Bake


Last week my son and I went to one of the local farms so that he could play in the "corn box" with the tractors. He loves tractors and they have a fun little set up. I agreed but when we got there I insisted that we buy something first because we couldn't just play with the corn box. We picked red skin potatoes and fresh green beans. When we brought them home that day I decided I would make them for dinner that night. We had a few packets of Good Seasons Italian Dressing dressing laying around so I went for it and things turned out VERY GOOD!

Needed ingredients
2 boneless chicken breasts
2 packets of Good Seasoning Italian Dressing 
1 lb fresh green beans
6 small red skin potatoes

Directions 
1. Prepare the Good Seasons Dressing mix according to the package
2. Cut chicken and place in a bowl to marinde - use half of the prepared marinade on the chicken
3. Cut potatoes into wedges and trim the ends off of the green beans then place into a seperate bowl and pour remaining marinade over to cover. Stir to coat potatoes and green beans. 
4. Place in the fridge for 1 hr to flavor
5. Combine all ingredients into a 13x9 glass baking pan 
6. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr at 375 degrees



No comments :

Post a Comment