Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday Cake Shakeology

Birthday Cake Shakeology

Today I am blessed to be celebrating a birthday! Since I already splurged on some cake this weekend when I went out for my birthday, I won't be having any today. Cake is not my thing... unless it's ice cream cake. That's my favorite. Today I decided to try to make a shake that would taste like I was having some cake!

Here it is and I am happy to report it turned out great! I don't feel like I am missing out on a thing! 

Ingredients
10 oz of water
4 oz of vanilla almond milk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology 
2 tsp of sugar free pudding 
1 tablespoon of sprinkles 

Directions
Filling a shaker cup with ice (mostly full) add in the water and milk. 
Pour into the blender then add in remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute. Pour and enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment