Monday, January 12, 2015

Mediterranean Chicken

Mediterranean Chicken 


The recipe that I am sharing with all of you today was actually given to me many years ago from my best friend Brandy. Before I give you her recipe, I want to share with you how blessed I am to have her in my life. She is the kind of best friend who most would kill to have. Shes my number one fan in life and we have truly shared SO many moments of our life together. Shes a gem and if you have her in your life you know exactally what I mean. Shes got the biggest heart I have ever seen. Anyways.. the year I got married and was just getting started learning how to cook she would send me recipe cards ALL the time with yummy dinners to try making for my husband. I still have them all to this day and love looking back and making them occasionally. This past weekend I dug this one out and forgot how fantastic it was. I am an olive lover so the kalamata olives and capers are totally my cup of tea. My husband HATES olives so I made him his own without the olives. He complimented me on how good the flavor was. Decided to include her sweet handwritten notecards instead of typing out the recipe. I can only hope for your sake you have someone as special as her in your own lives!



1 comment :

  1. I too love Brandy! Thanks for posting one of her recipes. I hope to try this one soon.

    ReplyDelete