Thursday, February 12, 2015

Garlic Chicken Parmesan with Spinich and Bow Tie Pasta

Healthy & Delicious Easy Dinner 



As part of a nutrition habit challenge I am participating in my family and I are striving to include veggies in all of our dinners for the month of February. I have been trying to find new ways to add things in without too many complaints from my boys. This past week I added in spinch with our pasta and it totally worked. Nobody complained and my little one actually loved this meal. He was a huge fan of the bow ties ;) Hope your family loves it as much as ours did! 
Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp. butter
  • 6 cloves minced garlic
  • 2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
  • Sea salt
  • ¼-1/2 cups parm cheese
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1 box of bow tie pasta 
( I also sprinkeled Herb de Provence in it as well while cooking the chicken) 
Instructions
  1. Saute garlic in butter for a minute or two
  2. Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
  3. Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
  4. Add parm cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
  5. Add spinach and cook until wilted
  6. Mix in cooked bow tie pasta and toss all together 
  7. Top with a hint more of parmesan cheese

No comments :

Post a Comment