Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Beachbody On Demand Service

Beachbody On Demand Service

I am excited to share with all of you breaking news that Beachbody on Demand is now out of the test period and available to anyone who wishes to enjoy the services. I had a exclusive sneak peak membership last month to try it out and I absolutely loved it. So what is it? Check out my sneak peak tour I created below to learn more.



BB On Demand allows you to stream many of the Beachbody programs from any device at anytime as long as you have an internet connection. No need to bring the DVD's with you if you are on the run you can access them from anywhere. This is so great for those who travel or for those who quickly get sick of one fitness program. While not every program is currently part of the On Demand services Beachbody plans to continue to grow the offerings they have online. Currently you will have access to the following programs in their entirety.  
  • P90x, P90x2, P90x3
  • Insanity & Insanity The Asylum
  • TurboFire
  • Brazil Butt Lift
  • 10 minute Trainer 
  • Hip Hop Abs
  • Chalean Extreme 
In addition Beachbody has also include one full workout from each of the following programs so that you can sample them to see if you might like that program. 
  • 21 Day Fix 
  • 21 Day Fix Extreme
  • Body Beast
  • Focus T25
  • Insanity Max 30 
  • P90 
  • Slim & Six 
Towards the end of March Beachbody is working to have updated your online library with any program you had purchased before in the past. Therefore, if you were someone like myself who already owns many of the Beachbody programs you would have access to those in your library as well in addition to what comes with it. 

The cost of Beachbody On Demand is currently included in the club membership which costs - $38.87 each quarter  - this cost is billed to you every every three months. The membership also gives you a 10% discount on all things that you purchase from Beachbody as well as the other benefits listed below.You can also purchase Beachbody on Demand as a challenge pack which will include your access to On Demand for 90 days as well as a 30 day supply of Shakeology and placement into one of my upcoming challenge groups. The cost this month of the On Demand and Shakeology combo is $140.00. You can click here to sign up for the Team Beachbody On Demand Services and have me as your coach! In the event that you need my contact info to have me connect as your coach, my email address is S.Griffith27@gmail.com 


If you would like to join me in my March 16th On Demand Challenge Group please fill out the application below. I will be in touch shortly! 

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment