Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snickers Shakeology

Some Days You Just Want A Candy Bar...

Somedays you just feel like eating candy! Well I had one of those days but since we don't keep candy in the house, I was out of luck. Decided to get creative and make up a shake that would curb my sweet tooth. Shakeology has been so helpful for me to cut out sweets! It tastes like a cheat but is the healthiest thing I have all day! I was so reluctant of Shakeology when I started but I can honestly say I swear by it, every single day!

Here is how I made this tasty one!
Ingredients 
10 ounces of ice
10 ounces of water
4 ounces of vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology
1 teaspoon of caramel extract

Blend for one minute and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment