Friday, May 29, 2015

Tropical Strawberry Banana Sunrise

Tropical Strawberry Banana Sunrise 


Shakeology, Tropical treat, Tropical Strawberry, Sarah Griffith, Vegan formula, meal replacement, healthy breakfast,



Obsessed sums up how I feel about vegan tropical strawberry Shakeology. I had held off for almost a year to try it. It just didn't seem like my thing. I was not a fan of regular strawberry flavored Shakeo so I didn't think I would like this either. Well when I was on the success club trip to Cancun this past spring they had a Shakeology bar there for us. I decided to give the vegan formula a try since I wasn't going to have to buy lots of it just to try. Much to my surprise,  I LOVED IT!! As soon as I got home I actually switched over my home direct to this flavor so I can enjoy it all the time! Worth trying! 

Ingredients 
10 ounces of ice
10 ounces of water
4 ounces of vanilla almond milk 
1 ripe banana 
1 scoop of Tropical Vegan Strawberry Shakeology 

Directions 
In a shaker cup combine ice, water and almond milk 
Pour into the blender 
Add in one scoop of Shakeology and the banana 
Blend for one minute 
Enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment