Monday, August 17, 2015

Black and White Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Black and White Shakeology Cookies 

shakeology, chocolate shakeology, vanilla shakeology, healthy cookies, no bake cookies,

I was away this past weekend for a retreat with some of the coaches on my team and one of my friends brought these along as a snack for us. Talk about AMAZING!!! We literally ate these for breakfast. I couldn't stop eating them and to be honest when I got home yesterday I made a batch for our family. These are totally worth making! 

Ingredients 
1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology 
1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology 
1/2 cup of honey 
1 cup of natural peanut butter 
1 cup quick cooking oats

Directions
In a sauce pan melt the peanut butter and honey together until creamy
In a medium size bowl combine shakeology and oats together then add in the peanut butter mixture 
Mix together ingredients then using a cookie scoop make mixture into little balls. 
Once you have your cookie balls flatten them out a bit with your fork. These taste best when you store them in the refrigerator. 
Enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment