Sunday, December 13, 2015

New Year - New You - Now Accepting New Challengers

Starting 2016 off On A New Foot 


While I realize Christmas is just a few short days away, it also means that 2016 is nearing in your future as well. Guess what that means... Yep you’re right – time to make some New Years resolutions if your one of those people who make them. Or maybe you set goals for the New Year for yourself? Or maybe you’re just ready for a change after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Let me guess, your thinking about joining a gym? Before you make that decision I think you should consider this opportunity first.

You see I have been there. I thought that joining a gym would help to get me healthy but it turns out as a busy mom finding time to get the the gym was nearly impossible. I later learned that I needed more than just a gym membership to learn to live a healthy lifestyle; I needed a coach. I needed someone to teach me exactly what it would take to live differently and I needed to be surrounded by people who were going thru the same thing. 

My question to you is how much do you want to change? Like a little or a whole hell of a lot. Are you at the point - I call it the tipping point. This is the point where you decide one day you have had ENOUGH. You are sick and tired of feeling the way you do and sick and tired of what you are looking at in the mirror. The moment when you are over how your feeling, that's the moment when you know you are ready and that is the moment what change happens.

I remember my moment - it was the night after my little ones second birthday party. The party had ended I was exhausted. I was laying in our bed beside my sleeping husband and I felt bad about my post baby body. I was sick of being so tired all the time and I was sick of the belly flab my once thin body was carrying around two years after giving birth. I saw my friend advertising about this upcoming 21 day fix program. It was a program that promised up to 15 lbs of weight loss in just 21 days. It was going to teach me about portion control and help me add exercise back into my life. It sounded like a no brainer and I was ready to go all in. My only hesitation was Shakeology. It seemed expensive, I had no prior experience with meal replacements and quite honestly I was terrified I would hate the taste. BUT I wanted to change more than I wanted to stay the same so I decided I was going to go all in even if it was a risk of the unknown. I ordered the next morning. That's the thing about your tipping point. You don't want to wait anymore and quite honestly I didn't even care what it was going to cost me - I wanted a healthier me.

The rest is history and you know that if you follow me on social media you know that simple decision and small investment was one of the best moves I have ever made not just my life but also for my own health as well as my career. I have spent the last year and a half teaching women how to feel good again and how to be confident in whatever body they have been given. You see to me it's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy and leading my life by example so my son knows what healthy looks like. That's what I am here to teach people - simply how to live better. This is a culture that from the outside looking in seems crazy - trust me I was an outsider until I went all in and I am here to tell you it is a culture you want to be part of. Your life will change for the better 100%. 

Don't tell me you can't get your body back after having a baby. If I can do it, anyone can! 
Now, if you are still reading this post it might be a sign you are at your tipping point and it's time to try - seriously what do you have to lose - nothing... NOTHING at ALL!!!!

You see a healthy lifestyle is 80/20. 80% of this is nutrition and 20% is exercise. What I needed was someone to tell me what to do and hold me accountable when I felt like quitting. Starting a new fitness routine is fun but then the excitement wears off and that’s when you really need someone to push you.

That is what I am offering to you. I am offering to push you even when you don’t feel like it. I am willing to teach you how to live differently and I am willing to support you for as long as it takes. You see this lifestyle I am going to show you takes practice and lots of support. Let me be that person for you.

If you are looking for someone to be your biggest fan and help you to start the New Year off on a different foot please fill out the application below. I will be in touch within 24 hours. We start on Monday January 4, 2016. I hope you will consider joining me for something new.

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment